Yamaha Motor Europe is focused on offering a complete range of WaveRunners by producing entry level models that are accessible, fun, agile, ultra-responsive with the recognized quality and reliability of Yamaha.
What is the EX/EXR CUP?
For those who want to take the fun of WaveRunners to the next level, Yamaha has launched a mono-brand cup, in partnership with international promoter Powerboat P1. The all-new EX/EXR Cup is characterized by technical equality, a containment of costs and most importantly, a true racing experience! The cup is aimed at exploring the competiveness and sporty side of the Personal Watercraft world but staying playful and available to all WaveRunner fans!
The 2019 season will run over eight rounds in France, Luxembourg, Belgium, United Kingdom and France.
Purchase a new 2018 or 2019 EX or EXR model this year (2019) through an official Yamaha WaveRunner dealer.
Subscribe to the EX/EXR Cup in your country on the P1 AquaX / Jetcross website and get your entry for free! (Race licence/Insurance applicable):
SUBSCRIBE FOR JETCROSS
SUBSCRIBE FOR AQUAX
Order your personalized sticker kit via your Yamaha WaveRunner dealer and receive it for free!(*installation at your charge)
Enjoy the dedicated Yamaha EX/EXR riding area in the AquaX and Jetcross Paddock.
Benefit from special assistance during the event (Water in & out, technical assistance).
- Sponsons may be modified or aftermarket (using aftermarket sponson is mandatory for Jetcross)
- ECU box must remain OEM stock applicable to EXR model only
- Propeller may be modified or aftermarket
- Handlebar and steering system may be modified or aftermarket
- Air filter system must remain OEM
- Original equipment braking devices may be disabled for safety purposes. Reverse buckets maybe removed or disabled (modified to disable reverse function is acceptable so long as a hazard is not created) but trim motors must remain in place
- Seat cover maybe changed
All the rules are available on the P1 AquaX website: AQUAX RULE BOOK
All the rules are available on the P1 Jetcross website: JETCROSS RULE BOOK