Due to the incredible demand for the YZF-R1 GYTR '20th Anniversary' by the huge number of passionate Yamaha fans, this very limited edition machine is now sold out.
Terms and Conditions 2019 YZF-R1 ‘20th Anniversary’
· The YZF-R1 GYTR ‘20th Anniversary’ is an offer from Yamaha Motor Europe N.V. and targets at the European marketplace.
· Since quantity of this exclusive machine is very limited, application does not grant or guarantee the applicant the possibility to purchase the unit nor can the applicant derive any purchase rights from an application.
· In case demand for the unit exceeds 20 units, Yamaha reserves the right and shall have the right of final decision to determine in its sole discretion the unit to customer allocation based on amongst others the quantity of units available per country.
· Because of its very exclusive nature, applying here below is meant solely for highly interested customers with a commitment to purchase the YZF-R1 GYTR ‘20th Anniversary’. Applying here for the YZF-R1 GYTR ‘20th Anniversary’ does not entail a purchase obligation for the applicant.
· If an applicant does not purchase the unit allocated to it, Yamaha reserves the right to freely allocate and sell said unit to another interested customer. In such case Yamaha reserves the right to preclude the applicant from future unit allocation.
· The YZF-R1 GYTR ‘20th Anniversary’ as shown here in the pictures and video may vary to the final specification and appearance.
· Specifications and appearance of the products as shown here are subject to change without notice and may vary according to (legal) requirements and conditions.
Why and how do we process your personal data?
Yamaha Motor Europe will use the personal details you submit in the webform to get in to contact with you regarding the 2019 YZF-R1 GYTR ‘20th Anniversary’. Your details will be shared with the relevant Yamaha Distributor and your preferred / closest Yamaha Dealer to do so. Your address details are relevant in case a ‘preferred Yamaha Dealer’ is not selected or recognised. Yamaha will only keep and use your personal data in relation to the communication process for the YZF-R1 GYTR ‘20th Anniversary’ and 2019 YRE.
Terms and Conditions / Privacy Statement: